Benjamin Franklin is famously attributed to the saying 'nothing in life is certain except death and taxes'.
Seems we should add signage to that. One thing we can rely on here is that all manner of business people need signage. And they have to pay taxes (today being the self-assessment deadline). And often small business people so enjoy their jobs, they carry on until . . . well until they can't any more!
Without signs, businesses are invisable. So they might as well pay their taxes while they can and wither into nothing. No surprise then that January and February are our busiest months for business vinyl lettering and small signage. Taxes paid, entrepreneurial minds turn to pushing their business to new heights.
So far this year we have:
- produced lots of vinyl lettering for wall menu and window graphics for Story Coffee - a great coffee and smoothie house in London
- new advertising boards for offices to let at Stansted Park
- Large builders boards for Great Dane Development
- Car magnets for a number of lovely Cambridge Weight Plan Consultants
- Shop window graphics for a Beauty Salon in Havant
- Correx lampost signs for a Yoga class