for our mobile sign writing service. I know a lot of customers are upset about this. But we will still be sending out vinyl lettering and vinyl decals for you to apply yourself. This is no different to applying a name to a boat, or offers to a shop window. The main difference is that you will be applying it to the panels of a van.
Over the years, we have become really knowledgeable about the size and type of graphics that inexperienced installers can put on themselves.
- We use high quality, air release vinyl so that you can be sure of a good flat adhesion without the need for messy application fluids.
- The vinyl is thicker than normal so it is less likely to tear
- This extra thickness also means that should you get a crease, it will be easier to straighten out
- And should you get a bubble, a needle or sharp blade usually does the trick
- this lovely marine-grade vinyl is known in the trade as self-healing and it is very forgiving